Quote:
Originally Posted by OTA in Winnipeg
I disagree. Those rust coloured bricks had a charm all of their own. Something needed in our skyline. Now, moving forward, it's a maintenance issue. Wait 'til the paint starts to peel.
|
ehh, I'd say the appeal of those bricks and their charm would be limited to the nerdiest of us. I see the idea behind suggesting it's appeal, but to me it was a catastrophe before, regardless of it's generational representation.
Yes, now it's more anonymous but hell, that's a good thing. I appreciate character but not all character is awesome, as not every era must be homaged whenever given the chance.
I appreciate the subtle clean up job it has now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzg
There appears to be a large suburban style front-garage home to the right of it, so I wouldn't hold my breath for the Exchange.
|
And it doesn't interact with the street!!!
How has it taken so many posts for that to come up