Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroundtheworld
As someone who comes from a city that actually has winter, I find it ridiculous when Vancouverites complain about the weather here. You live in Canada's Miami when it comes to weather. The weather is amazing here compared to other places. It is not 10 months of rain and clouds and there's little need for the kind of structures you see in Calgary and Winnipeg that make the urban landscape look like 🞵🞵🞵🞵.
|
Agree as well. Vancouver is the one major city in Canada that can afford to just embrace the weather. I know a blustery windstorm in late November at +3 is terrible to be outside in, but I've lived in Calgary through three winters... it is not comparable. The +15 practically
permits people to move around the CBD on some winter days. A down filled shell going down to your upper thighs is essential for someone living in Vancouver, IMO.