
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlwarrior
Does anyone know if Jeff B will be attending the Super Bowl?
|
This is ATLANTA! Everybody and their mama will be here - weather permitting.

Atlanta will be packed to the gills: streets clogged, sidewalks jammed and every dwelling in the metro will have visitors and quests sleeping on inflatable mattresses.
People love to party in the A. Remember the NBA All-star game in 2004?
The Superbowl will be 10 times more congested, because fans who can't afford to fly (but live within a 4-6 hour drive of the city) will descend on the city like a Freaknik party if the weather is in the 60s. The ATL needs to brace for an onslaught of people in the streets!!
Besides, who in America doesn't know somebody who resides in the A? Remember this is the undisputed Black Mecca and they will come in droves. I'm already getting multiple requests from friends to crash at my house, but I'm seriously thinking about going the Airbnb route since I live literally 2 miles south of Mercedes Benz stadium in Adair Park. $$$