HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Aug 1, 2018, 12:29 PM
L'homard L'homard is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,055
It's going in a very visible location and, yes indeed, folks voted for this.
I hope it grows on me. I didn't care for the bird's nest on top of the fire station at first, but came to like it even though I think it costs too much.
This one, well, I have to agree with the majority about the egg. Maybe it will grow on me like the bird's nest did. I hope so.
I've already been asked multiple time what does "Resurg" mean - asked by lifelong Moncton residents no less!
The rest of it is nice. The concerns over the "egg" part of the art work were expressed by many people early on in the selection process. Not sure why Mr. Powning was not asked early in the process to find a different means of expressing the "O" in Resurgo.
Anyway, it's all ours now for better or for worse so I'm not going to waste any more breath on it.

Last edited by L'homard; Aug 1, 2018 at 2:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:23 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.