HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 5, 2018, 1:06 PM
Artemis Artemis is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 37
Is this still true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta3000 View Post
I have a source that said Amazon is in talks to lease 1 Million sqft in the AT&T building in Midtown. The reason I think it will be next week is the city of Seattle is voting to impose a $75 Million a year tax on Amazon to fund their homeless programs. I think Amazon will want to send them a message before the vote on May 11th.
Hi Atlanta3000, is this still true? Any update?
Thanks.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:34 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.