Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcasey25raptor
|
I don't know about the polls, but my local riding appears to be awash in NDP signs.
The local Liberal candidate recently left an 8-page brochure in the mailbox.
Interestingly, not a single picture of Kathleen Wynne was included in this brochure... lots of other pictures, though!
It's quite apparent that even sitting Liberals MPPs don't want the taint of being associated with KW.
I have to laugh at all the Liberals who blithely assume that the ABF (anyone but Ford) vote would automatically result with NDP support cratering in favour of KW's Liberals. Liberals, especially those in Ontario, tend to be rather pompous and arrogant, especially with their assumption that they have a natural right to govern, but it will be interesting to see if they can also be a pragmatic bunch at the ballot box. Somehow, I doubt it... but at this point, a vote for the Liberals would appear to be a wasted vote that ironically could end up helping Doug Ford.
The next 10 days should be interesting.