HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 7, 2018, 7:48 PM
Tacheguy Tacheguy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 897
[QUOTE=Urban recluse;8179492]No, but there are options to help cope with struggles. I suffer from bipolar disorder/depression, and it is not about pretending things are great.

Like Esquire, I make use of skywalks in the winter (in extreme cold).

All of the public money used is worth it. What I want to see is more investment along Graham and the cross streets, and of course the redevelopment of the Bay building, which I think will happen sooner than it would without TNS. It would be nice too, to see the redevelopment of the former Medical Arts Building start soon.[/QUOTEi

I see the Bay store in downtown Vancouver was sold for 675 million, according to the globe today.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:20 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.