HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #17521  
Old Posted Apr 30, 2018, 5:41 PM
skyscraper skyscraper is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrath618 View Post
This Saturday is May 5, which is my anniversary with my girlfriend.
It's also Cinco de Mayo. Who's up for some skyscrapers and tequila shooters?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17522  
Old Posted Apr 30, 2018, 5:57 PM
MichaelScottsOffice MichaelScottsOffice is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by volguus zildrohar View Post
PHILLY FORUM MEET

I don't think we've done one since pre Comcast Center and summersm43 is the last new Phillyhead I've met.

This Saturday (May 4) looks like a great day (finally) to be out and about. Who's up for collectively walking and chatting up what's been going on in Center City?
Well, I’m new to the forum, but if the invite was extended to new guys too then I regret to say I will be in San Fran from Tuesday thru Sunday.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17523  
Old Posted Apr 30, 2018, 5:58 PM
mcgrath618's Avatar
mcgrath618 mcgrath618 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Clark Park, Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 4,040
Can we try a different day then? How about a week from today?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17524  
Old Posted Apr 30, 2018, 9:18 PM
TechTalkGuy's Avatar
TechTalkGuy TechTalkGuy is offline
Mr. Technology
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrath618 View Post
Can we try a different day then? How about a week from today?
I concur!!
How about Tuesday May 8th?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17525  
Old Posted Apr 30, 2018, 9:30 PM
summersm343's Avatar
summersm343 summersm343 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 18,474
Sometime next week works better for me.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17526  
Old Posted Apr 30, 2018, 11:43 PM
volguus zildrohar's Avatar
volguus zildrohar volguus zildrohar is offline
I Couldn't Tell Anyone
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: The City Of Philadelphia
Posts: 15,933
May 12/13?
__________________
je suis phillytrax sur FLICKR, y'all
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17527  
Old Posted May 1, 2018, 1:47 AM
mcgrath618's Avatar
mcgrath618 mcgrath618 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Clark Park, Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 4,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechTalkGuy View Post
I concur!!
How about Tuesday May 8th?
I think this is a good choice.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17528  
Old Posted May 1, 2018, 9:16 AM
shadowbat2 shadowbat2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by volguus zildrohar View Post
May 12/13?
I would be good for that. (Can't do weekdays, and I'll be busy this upcoming weekend.)
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17529  
Old Posted May 1, 2018, 3:18 PM
Yurkek Yurkek is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 97
It would be nice to meet everyone in person!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17530  
Old Posted May 1, 2018, 3:56 PM
TechTalkGuy's Avatar
TechTalkGuy TechTalkGuy is offline
Mr. Technology
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,008
We could have multiple meets this month to satisfy everyone’s availability.

Send me a PM if you are interested in Tuesday May 8th.
We’ll meet at 30th Street Station.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17531  
Old Posted May 1, 2018, 5:56 PM
JohnIII JohnIII is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechTalkGuy View Post
We could have multiple meets this month to satisfy everyone’s availability.

Send me a PM if you are interested in Tuesday May 8th.
We’ll meet at 30th Street Station.
Sure, weather permitting. What time are you considering?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17532  
Old Posted May 2, 2018, 1:56 AM
volguus zildrohar's Avatar
volguus zildrohar volguus zildrohar is offline
I Couldn't Tell Anyone
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: The City Of Philadelphia
Posts: 15,933
Tuesday es no bueno for me.
__________________
je suis phillytrax sur FLICKR, y'all
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17533  
Old Posted May 2, 2018, 10:38 AM
TechTalkGuy's Avatar
TechTalkGuy TechTalkGuy is offline
Mr. Technology
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnIII View Post
Sure, weather permitting. What time are you considering?
The weather is currently forecasted to be sunny with a high temperature of 72°.
No exact time has been established as of yet.

I picked 30th street station for its walking distance from the Schuylkill Yards.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17534  
Old Posted May 2, 2018, 6:21 PM
PHL10's Avatar
PHL10 PHL10 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,775
Wait, VZ was the one who presented the plan to schedule a forum meet up and now you guys are planning on a date that he can't make? That's messed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by volguus zildrohar View Post
PHILLY FORUM MEET

I don't think we've done one since pre Comcast Center and summersm43 is the last new Phillyhead I've met.

This Saturday (May 4) looks like a great day (finally) to be out and about. Who's up for collectively walking and chatting up what's been going on in Center City?
__________________
I've been living under a rock.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17535  
Old Posted May 2, 2018, 6:36 PM
mcgrath618's Avatar
mcgrath618 mcgrath618 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Clark Park, Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 4,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHL10 View Post
Wait, VZ was the one who presented the plan to schedule a forum meet up and now you guys are planning on a date that he can't make? That's messed up.
That is screwed up. I won't go to the May 8th meet then. Y'all have fun on the 5th
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17536  
Old Posted May 2, 2018, 7:29 PM
TechTalkGuy's Avatar
TechTalkGuy TechTalkGuy is offline
Mr. Technology
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,008
So you are canceling our fun because you can’t make it?

I take orders from no one!
If anyone wants our planned meet @ 30th Street Station on May 8th, let me know.

We don’t need a chaperone to tell us.
If you are a skyscraper fan, join us!!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17537  
Old Posted May 2, 2018, 7:55 PM
JohnIII JohnIII is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 429
I don't think anyone's planning a date; I think its still up for discussion. Whatever date is agreed to just let everyone know the date and time and I'll try to make it weather permitting.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17538  
Old Posted May 2, 2018, 8:04 PM
TechTalkGuy's Avatar
TechTalkGuy TechTalkGuy is offline
Mr. Technology
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,008
I haven’t been to Center City in several years.
This meet will happen.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17539  
Old Posted May 2, 2018, 9:39 PM
volguus zildrohar's Avatar
volguus zildrohar volguus zildrohar is offline
I Couldn't Tell Anyone
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: The City Of Philadelphia
Posts: 15,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechTalkGuy View Post
I haven’t been to Center City in several years.
This meet will happen.
Bruh....chill.

The discussion is good. Let's find a range that's good for most of us and then pick a date. Maybe in early June once school is out of the way for many people
__________________
je suis phillytrax sur FLICKR, y'all
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #17540  
Old Posted May 2, 2018, 9:54 PM
Urbanthusiat's Avatar
Urbanthusiat Urbanthusiat is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: South Philly
Posts: 1,719
Unfortunately, we aren't going to be able to come up with something that works for everyone. We just have to collectively decide when is the best for the most people and commit to it. To do that, everyone can enter their availability for the next month here and we can pick the time that works best for the most people. I've already entered my availability. You'll see how it works. Don’t respond to it if you don’t really intend on on going. I'll let this go for a few days and this should give us an idea of at least a couple of dates and times that will work for several people. After that, if people want, I can setup a poll with a couple of popular dates/times so we can pick one.

https://www.when2meet.com/?6888706-aHoaO

Last edited by Urbanthusiat; May 2, 2018 at 10:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:41 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.