Quote:
Originally Posted by LMich
I was surprisingly able to get my Bedrock contact to reply to me about updates, yesterday, after he'd gone quiet since groundbreaking. He seems pretty annoyed. I don't get why they can't at least have a monthly update on the work going on on a project so historic and one that people are so excited about. Projects like this usually have webcams dedicated to them and everything.
Anyway, he informed me that Barton Malow is currently stablizing the tub walls of the existing garage - which is taking place below the roof of the garage which is why we can't really see anything - and that we should expect to see garage demolition starting in May.
|
Maybe he's just getting asked a lot by other people the same kind of questions. I agree though, all the more reason to have some sort of public interface set up with regular updates. If there's one developer in town that should be able to organize this, it's Bedrock. The official website doesn't have any update sections that I see.
That's a good point about the webcam, and I would hope for a project of this much magnitude that one is set up, once visible work begins.