Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazu
I have never flown Rouge and wonder how bad it must be, since even the mainline has poor seating in Economy if you are on a HD plane. I really don't know what sets AC apart flow the US airlines in Skytrax stars, as I struggle to see a difference.
|
Rouge is absolutely fine for 2-5 hour segments, recently flew Rouge YYZ-MIA, on an A319. Streaming service was great, fast, responsive with decent content, pitch was bearable, I'm only 5'7", I was able to order a hot business-class style meal off the BOB which was very tasty. Crew is younger and a little less polished but totally fine overall. Appearance of cabins vs mainline is better, there are new seats and larger bins.
I think was sets AC apart is the consistency of product. All mainline NB planes have almost the exact same cabins, IFE etc., in most US carriers it's luck of the draw, huge range in age, amenities IFE, style of seats etc..