HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 15, 2018, 9:01 PM
rofina rofina is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 5,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnext View Post
For what? Smoking?

I'm constantly amazed when I'm downtown visiting someone in a highrise how few people I ever see on a balcony. The extra dollars in building costs and aesthetics isn't worth sticking these useless appendage on every building especially on arterials.
I do find the variety of opinions on this pretty amusing.

Personally, I would never consider a unit without a balcony.
But I know plenty that couldn't care less.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:46 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.