HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver


    Vancouver House in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Vancouver Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 18, 2018, 5:55 PM
truenorth44 truenorth44 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepfancouver View Post
The photo looks like an artist rendering.
I've noticed lately that the term "artistic rendering" is being used instead of the former "artist's rendering". I wonder if that's intentional, or just another one of those things that someone made a mistake once, and then other people took it as the right way. I'm not sure I care either way, it's just one of those things that make me go 'huh.'
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:01 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.