Quote:
Originally Posted by FrAnKs
Hello guys, soon I am going to publish a video of Yonge St., Downtown Toronto between the 401 and the Gardiner Expressway. I would like to add some informations below in my video. Does anybody know how Toronto is ranked in North America for the number of Skyscrapers under construction at the same time ? And how many of them are over 200 or 250 meters tall ?
Thanks !
|
Toronto has six towers above 200 metres in height under construction....(from 10 Tallest UC thread)
1. The One (Toronto): 306.3m / 1005ft
3. CIBC Square I (Toronto): 238.5m / 783ft
4. Eau du Soleil - Sky Tower (Toronto): 228.2m / 749ft
5. Ten York (Toronto): 224m / 735ft
7. Massey Tower (Toronto): 208.3m / 683ft
8. Residences of 488 University Avenue (Toronto): 207m / 679ft
9. 88 Scott (Toronto): 204m / 669ft
Overall, we're the first in terms of highrise construction in North America
Per SSP database, we sit at 162 highrises
New York at #2 is at 131 highrises