HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture


    Comcast Innovation & Technology Center in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Philadelphia Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location
• Philadelphia Projects & Construction Forum

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 14, 2017, 9:31 PM
PHL10's Avatar
PHL10 PHL10 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1487 View Post
im not sure of the purpose of the box sitting on the setback roof on the north side but its obviously not a cooling tower. I was looking at it today from the car and I'm thinking it may be a generator that is there for construction use only. I assume it will go once there is usable normal power throughout the building which would allow them to complete the fit out work inside without use of temp power.
Are you at this again? Go back to page 318 to remind yourself.
__________________
I've been living under a rock.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:15 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.