Wow. I didn't realize just how high it's gotten, and just how close it is. I so wish I were closer to the city so I could see it rise in person. Perhaps it's an illusion, but I also never realized how much space is between the two Comcast towers. Guess Arch Street Pres. is way bigger than I thought.
Wow. I didn't realize just how high it's gotten, and just how close it is. I so wish I were closer to the city so I could see it rise in person. Perhaps it's an illusion, but I also never realized how much space is between the two Comcast towers. Guess Arch Street Pres. is way bigger than I thought.
It's not just the road, there's also a church between the two buildings, but yeah, it's surprising how far apart they appear.
wow, those are some of the best photos yet, thanks for posting them. The lantern is looking great, between its completion & the removal of the elevator system hanging off the west end it'll slim this guy down a bit, this is really getting exciting
^ If it's 1,050, it's taller than the Chrysler Building, and the third tallest in the country outside NYC and Chicago. It's only behind Salesforce in SF and Wilshire Grand in LA.