HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Nov 10, 2017, 7:26 PM
RC14's Avatar
RC14 RC14 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 1,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatman View Post
Not to change the discussion, but I'm curious as to what people of this forum think of this idea:
A shortcut road between Tooele and Herriman would cost $329 million, causing one leader to say that’s ‘just not realistic’
http://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/2017...-leader-to-say-thats-just-not-realistic/
I drove through middle canyon last week. I wanted to see if I could drive all the way from Tooele to Herriman but after a few minutes the road became a dirt road and I was weary of taking my car on a dirt road. Middle canyon is actually a very beautiful canyon. More so than what I expected.

I think that as Tooele and Salt Lake Counties continue to grow an I-80 alternative will become necessary but it would be a shame if middles canyon became too congested.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:28 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.