Posted Oct 31, 2017, 3:08 PM
|
|
Registered User
|
|
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,516
|
|
Honestly I don't see that much traffic happening on Grafton since it's not a thoroughfare to go anywhere anymore (and hasn't been for a long time). It has been cut off on either end by the Scotiabank Centre on one end and the Nova Centre on the other, so the only cars driving there will either be dropping people off/picking them up, parking in the Prince George parkade or circling around the block (though that will even happen less now that there's no parking on the street). And the aforementioned delivery trucks, the drivers of which I'm sure will be elated that there is no more on-street parking.
I'm actually struggling very hard to try to find something negative to say about the streetscaping, except to say that it took them too long to do it.
This coming from a person (me) who really enjoys cars and driving them - take it for what it's worth. IMHO there's nothing about this project that is worth the time and effort to complain about.
|