[QUOTE=gw04;7884532]I believe 5" and 1.5" out of plumb are well within field construction tolerances. There are shorter buildings in the country that are further out of plumb, and there is a general expectation that some buildings will shift over time due to the nature of the ground they sit on.
Ok , I am not familiar with " field construction tolerances " or if the shorter buildings you refer to have all been built in the last 40/50
years . With regard to the nature of the ground they sit on ...... yep , the Greeks knew that when they built the Parthenon . I find it hard
to believe , engineers can put a mans 🞵🞵🞵 in the Sea off Tranquility , 295,000 miles away and can't keep a 900 ft. tall skyscraper at plumb .
So , for better or worse , if I'm footing the bill for this construction site , the mother fucker had better be straight ......