HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 6, 2017, 8:29 PM
Scarface Scarface is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonctonRad View Post
They are clearing land at the front of the Sobey's development on Elmwood Drive (across Filles de Jesus from Lawtons).

I wonder if new construction is imminent?

If I recall, I think this lot was slated for a fast food place of some kind........
If construction is imminent I wonder who the tenant will be since the other location at the McLaughlin Plaza was supposed to be A & W seems to be a bust.

Personally I'm wondering if it's going to be a stand alone Taco Bell location since there are Rumors they plan on having 3-4 in Moncton, and potentially 1 in Dieppe, and another in Riverview.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:04 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.