Thought it might be helpful to have the different iterations in one place:
Original:
1st:
2nd:
I assume that the Rapid routes all start and end at O-Train stations - they don't otherwise continue through a connection with the O-Train, unless the route number is stated twice (e.g. the 6 and 7 have labelled segments north and south of Parliament station).
About the 14: in the original it looked like a continuous route, Tunney's via Gladstone to Parliament via McArthur to St Laurent - I wonder if that's supposed to be the "correct" one.
The schematic still seems to require a bit of pre-existing knowledge to figure out as many segments are missing labels. Would be helpful to label the ends of the lines with the route numbers so it's clear where each starts and finishes. Looking at this as a tourist for example, it's not clear to me:
- If I'm at the Airport, I see I can take a 97, and nothing else. But does that get me just to South Keys? Or beyond?
- To get from Parliament to the Airport, should I take the 1 train to Hurdman and a bus from there, or the 1 train to Bayview, the 2 train to Greenboro, then the bus?