Quote:
Originally Posted by lawsond
I agree about that miserable 20 storey condo thing. It's like Brusnwick towers! We already have enough dreary grey commie blocks. But I like the Pearl as long as they don't make too many of them. I notice more building s with the wavy Theodore Tugboat caps on. Like the Dillon and actually that ugly grey condo tower.
|
I like my ugly grey condo tower, thank you very much!
As for this this, they built it approx. 3 feet away from our building at the base so from lack of sleep due to construction, I'm not the most happy with it. Design wise, hoping they find something to mask the windows and I feel sorry for the people that bought the units that aren't facing Citadel Hill, as the only view they have is the brown office building currently used by Revenue Canada, and our garbage alley.