Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire
^ I wonder where they're going to set up shop? And although I'm happy to hear of a business moving downtown, I wonder how many more casual dining, beer n' eats type places downtown can really support... there are so many of them now.
|
Could use more... it's plenty for Winnipeg, not plenty compared to other cities of similar sizes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban recluse
Great location for it. Fox & Fiddle space, or is that too small?
|
That space is awesome... hope that happens, but if they do, to brand it in a way befitting the space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unknown Poster
I might be in the minority but I enjoy Barley Bros. Not a big beer drinker but I like a tasty burger and they have a good one. Blue Cheese all the way baby.
|
I've had good and mediocre experiences food-wise... they certainly have a few german influenced dishes that the masses might not find chicken wing-y enough.