Modera Morningside Phase II:
Hanover Midtown:
Lilli:
The Standard:
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like this latest round of developments aren't completely closing the sidewalks? And by latest I mean the ones that just broke ground. Hanover kept the sidewalks open, as did the Standard, and Coda put up a barrier in traffic lanes.
Coda:
NCR, Modera, and Hanover House in the back:
Not sure how I feel about the cladding on Modera's base.
Hanover House:
Atlantic House and Apogee, AMLI Arts Center in the background:
Cautiously optimistic about that giant wall? Hope the treatment shown by the architects translates well into real life. The Hense piece should help the north face.
Atlantic House's base felt strange to me. The dark windows hiding the parking looked decent, but something felt off:
I think Post, hiding in the back, is the most underrated building this cycle. It's fairly tall, but not on any main streets:
And apartments at Ralph McGill and Glen Iris: