I love that design.
Well done Shenglong Group, well done Skidmore, Owings & Merrill.

The tall one should be around 800 feet, yes. The other one could be close to 600 feet, third one 450 feet.
Very interesting since that complex has less units than Metropolis.
I couldn't be happier. It also blocks the eyesore behind it.
That's how you use your land and make some money.
PS:
The Downtown Streetcar can't come fast enough.
10 years ago, with that projection of Downtown.. they would have called us crazy.. strait jacket... mental house.
So yes the cycle isn't over, it never was, but let's not be too harsh about that.
Mister HK should be the happiest guy of all of us. I was one of his biggest opponents, but I would welcome him back at any time.
Let's man up and forget about it. I reserved the third post of this forum and might create another "list" with all our projects (until he comes back).
Peace out fellas (<-I picked that one up just recently.. probably slang, but it sounds nice, I might use it in a meeting

).