It's no where but uphill from the original proposal. I'm sorry my Quebec friends but I have to be honest and say that was one of the ugliest looking proposals for a high rise I have ever seen.
It's no where but uphill from the original proposal. I'm sorry my Quebec friends but I have to be honest and say that was one of the ugliest looking proposals for a high rise I have ever seen.
It's indeed hard to make it worse LOL
That why I am really hoping for something better.
__________________
PROVINCE OF QUEBEC ==> 9 050 000
MONTREAL METRO ==> 4 600 000
QUEBEC CITY METRO ==> 900 000
Incredible. I didn't expect such a drastic transformation... I believe this has the potential to age well and become a true icon for Québec City (whereas the original version could have become infamous, but for the wrong reasons).
It's not the main event, I know, but is it realistic to expect Quebec City to sustain another major concert hall/theatre? It seems a bit of a stretch to me.
I'm not seeing what others are seeing. It's an improvement but, anything is an improvement over the last design. Inspired for sure. Tries way too hard to be more than it is.