HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 18, 2016, 7:53 PM
NBNYer's Avatar
NBNYer NBNYer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Moncton
Posts: 1,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonctonRad View Post

- They may be looking at making the exit from Wyse Street onto LJR right turn only, with traffic having to go around the roundabout in order to get back onto Mapleton Road (I'm not sure how I feel about that one). If I was the developer of the Mapleton Centre, I might have something to say about this. Apparently the city feels that the Wyse/LJR intersection is too close to the LJR/Mapleton intersection to allow for signalization.
This shows the lack of planning for this area. Quite clearly it was expected that LJR blvd would eventually be extended eastward. What was their plan for Wyse street? Having all traffic turn right and around the roundabout to then turn around is riduculous IMO. I've always felt that the access to the Mapleton Centre was ill-planned, this confirms it. Yet another cheap compromise to try and save in the short term with no long term vision.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:37 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.