Quote:
Originally Posted by ACT7
If I'm not mistaken, the GTA has the largest Portuguese diaspora in NA (or second largest - can't remember). Either way, you're right that YYZ would be the most likely destination in Canada to begin with, competition on the route not being a huge factor. The *A hub factor would play big into this, as you mentioned.
What I could see is year-round to YYZ and seasonal to YUL, much in the same way SATA (or whatever they're called now) does it.
|
You have YYZ-LIS service from Rouge and SATA (I think the total frequencies exceed 7x pw).
From a competitive perspective, YUL makes more sense - a fight against SATA is a lot less damaging than a fight against AC at its fortress hub AND SATA Then again, *A hub, countless connection opportunities through AC... YYZ would likely have better yields.
We will wait and see I guess.