HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 27, 2016, 8:15 PM
Treesplease Treesplease is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 990
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicalRecession View Post
Right, because the 10 times a year the riders play at the stadium means the field shouldn't have a few other markings for other sports so other sports communities can use it. Soccer teams play at Mosiac all throughout the summer and hopefully the same happens in the new stadium. You might not care for soccer but I bet there are more soccer players in the city than there are football players..
I didn't say I don't care for soccer - I like it. I said the marks mess up the field. Paint or chalk yellow marks when they play soccer. How many people show up for amateur soccer games outside mom and dad? Lots of places in Regina can accomodate crowds of 25 to 30, not just mosaic.

Yes, I realize it was called a "multi-purpose" facility in press releases. But it was built for FOOTBALL.

Edit: the lines are in now so its a moot point.

Last edited by Treesplease; Jul 27, 2016 at 9:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:30 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.