HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Business & the Economy


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 10, 2016, 4:04 AM
dreambrother808 dreambrother808 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,429
Very rotten. I voted Liberal in the last election, no more. I voted Vision in the last election, also no more.

Offer a viable alternative and my vote is yours. Make the hard decisions that can actually effect change. No more Vision PR 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 or Liberal absolute nothingness.

The city is at a crisis point. As a renter, I was shielded from some of the ownership issues but now rental rates are going through the roof. I am done.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Business & the Economy
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:50 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.