HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jun 28, 2016, 5:48 PM
Oilkountry's Avatar
Oilkountry Oilkountry is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,870
I'm a fan of new Mosiac it's great. But ill take IGF over it all day everyday. Maybe i'm a biased bombers fan but I just love the look and design over Mosiac.

2 things I would like to see changed at IGF. Endzone seats should be changed to loge style party deck gathering spaces which we are seeing in Mosiac,commonwealth,TD place and THF It's really only a matter of time untill the bombers invest in this. And also I would like the Score boards used better. A ribbon board underneath for statics and keep the replays and advertisements separate while utilizing 100% of the screen like every other CFL club manages to.
__________________
I don't want to hear your opinions on facts
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:39 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.