HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 8, 2016, 4:59 PM
MonctonRad's Avatar
MonctonRad MonctonRad is online now
Wildcats Rule!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moncton NB
Posts: 41,304


Quote:
What paved route can I take? I remember something about a ferry that connects down towards Quebec City.

Also, is there a ferry connecting to the France owned islands?

The only way back (by land) is the Trans-Labrador Highway. Sorry, it isn't paved. Be prepared for hundreds of kms of dust and flying stones. As you mentioned, there is a coastal boat that serves the isolated communities of the cote-nord in Quebec. You could probably catch it in Blanc Sablon. I don't know anything about it. Maybe Signal can help you.......

Yes there is a ferry to SPM - take your passport with you.
__________________
Go 'Cats Go
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:55 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.