HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jan 12, 2016, 5:37 PM
esquire's Avatar
esquire esquire is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 37,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew View Post
I think in this case there is an owner wanting to sell.

I do agree that if this route is taken, it will be yet another surface lot along that stretch.

$35 Million dollar hotel complex. Puleeze. As if anyone would take that seriously. Maybe it will have a waterpark?
If City Hall seriously wants to OK the demolition then it should at least force the developer to give us a shiny new rendering for the unbuilt Winnipeg files. Although I'm guessing $35 million won't get you too much these days, maybe a ten storey Marriott Courtyard?

What happened to the Pollard plan?
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:07 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.