Posted Jan 2, 2016, 11:29 AM
|
 |
Intergalactic Barfly
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Quarks Bar
Posts: 8,827
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by rousseau
Just as an aside, please do continue to feel free to take the name of Jesus and God and Allah and Buddha and every sacred religious being and cow in vain.
Again, and again, and again. Less sacred veneration for religion, and more irreverence, please. And if the religious object, please do feel free to 🞵🞵🞵🞵 off back to the safely non-secular parts of the internet where you can worship your chosen supernatural being in peace. You may have chosen to be religious, but you don't get to dictate what the rest of us believe.
Sorry, I was enjoying the skyline shots until we were so rudely interrupted by a religious scold. Those aerial Vancouver pics are stellar! And Happy New Year!
|
LOL! I totally agree, even though I rarely admit that in public.
|