HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Dec 24, 2015, 3:15 PM
Future Mayor's Avatar
Future Mayor Future Mayor is offline
Vote for me in 2019!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 4,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
What do you mean by that? I thought CCR sold the lot to the City, and the City is now developing it.
Unless a transaction has occurred in the past few months, that entire block is still owned by City Creek Reserve. I don't recall any news about the city buying it, and I'm not sure why the city would buy it, there aren't any buildings that they are currently looking or needing to build, and I don't really see the city getting into the entertainment business.

Did I miss a post about the city buying it?
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:16 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.