Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergrey
Pittsburgh Public Market has to move by April as the landlord Horton Co. will not renew their lease.
|
Just a random-🞵🞵🞵 guess, but I wonder if we'll hear an announcement about the block being redeveloped soon? As a one-story "blank" warehouse with no windows, I don't really see it being prime real estate in its current format. But it fronts on Penn, is right behind the Otto Milk condos, and essentially catty-corner to the new 2500 Smallman development. It seems to be an excellent place to continue the development of new construction apartment/condo units in the Strip District.
It would be ironic if Pittsburgh Public Market was forced to move out of the Strip District, given Neighbors In The Strip founded it. Not that I wouldn't like something of that sort to continue regardless, bu I think if a similar space can no longer be found in the Strip District it might be time for Neighbors in the Strip to pack it in.