HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Dec 1, 2015, 3:45 AM
Future Mayor's Avatar
Future Mayor Future Mayor is offline
Vote for me in 2019!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 4,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellToSell View Post
I completely agree about the Regent Street garage. I've been wondering how likely it would be that it is demolished and replaced by something else as the Regent street area is being developed, and becoming more lively. I don't suppose it is very likely, but I think it'd be wonderful if it was. Perhaps something that could replace it, but still keep the same kind of height... If they still need that parking in the area, perhaps below grade parking...

Nice to pretend eh?
Yeah, that would be nice, but I doubt it will happen. I anticipate that the will remodel the ground floor office/retail space, and hopefully they will reface, at minimum the Regent St side of the Garage. It's just such a massive garage and hold so many vehicles I think it can accommodate that entire block and more.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:52 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.