Cher frère, be careful to not become a 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵, yourself. Do not become a 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵.
Yes, the CN bidule is a total mess, like that useless nest in Seattle. Is it a nest or a needle..? a needle, they call it.
Toronto seems bigger than Seattle now, somehow. I would tear down the needle or whatever it claims to be right away if I was in charge of Toronto.
Psst, do they need that thing nowadays? Look at the amount of regular and actual towers they've got now. They can arrange a bunch of more attractive observation decks today.
Over here, of course we keep the Eiffel tower as a structural pioneer and landmark, not so much as an observation tower. Although it keeps on attracting anyone, even local kids, but then it's the 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 Eiffel built in the 1880s, right?
Do me a favor, demolish that CN tower... Will you?

No, you won't. Bah, it's your thing, not mine. I guess that is some of my sin indeed, disliking it.