Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Mayor
No need to bump the City Creek Thread up, at least until The Cascade starts construction.
City Creek Condo update
Last updated 6/24/2014
Sources MLS(sold), SL County Assessors(owned), and City Creek Living.com(reserved).
99 West:
118 of 185, up 4; 64%, up 2%
The Regent:
120 of 150, up 6; 80%, up 4%
Richards Court:
54 of 91, down 1; 59%, down 1%
Total:
292 of 426, up 9; 69% up 3%
Average per week since 2/1/12 - .95
Weeks to Occupancy: (at average weekly rate)
60% - REACHED
80% - 51
|
Thanks for the update.
It's somewhat encouraging, although it's still about a year out for 80% occupancy, which, I think someone said--I think you Future Mayor--that is the yardstick for starting the Cascade.
I think we'll have a years' worth of lull, and hopefully get Cascade, CCH, 151, AND the Regent Hotel all moving forward simultaneously. Oh, and maybe the mixed-use once called, or should I say NEE, the AIR. 2017 should have multiple cranes dotting the skyline.