Quote:
Originally Posted by rousseau
As kool maudit says here, it would be more interesting if negative opinions weren't consistently received by throwing hissy fits. I don't really agree with Mr. Whipper (though I wasn't actually making a statement about the quality of the lighting on Aura), but I understand where he's coming from.
|
Negative opinions from members, especially senior members should not use such derogatory language. His post wasn't just negative but very insulting and had no place in this discussion or any. Language like that should NEVER be used on SSP. If you can't come up with a better description for something then what he typed then maybe it's best to just not comment at all.
Everybody is entitled to an opinion negative or positive, as long as they realize it's their opinion doesn't make others wrong. Hopefully we won't see such a post again on this site.