Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoldtimer
I'm not affected (other than to help pay for it), but it is an important initiative and one that merits a national discussion. Unfortunately, all we've got is an election campaign.
|
I love how Mulcair keeps thinking that all the provinces are just going to merrily go along with all his spending plans!
$15 per day Day Care? No problem the provinces will pick up 40% of the tab won't you guys?
Oh yes Thomas because you are so smart and Ewokish, we'll go along with anything you say!
You just have to look at some of the epic fights PET and Mulroney had with ALL the other provinces when they were pushing their agendas.
I am almost at the point of hoping for a NDP majority victory just to see the looks on their faces when the reality of national government delivers a Mike Tyson type uppercut to their dreams.