HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 21, 2015, 10:18 PM
YYC_const YYC_const is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 13
Funny story Sands.. My walkthrough isn't until October 6th (haha), I believe the rest of the walkthroughs from 1-4 complete, except me. I was told that I should still move in with the rest of the 4th floor. From the way it sounds, they will do it floor by floor. Regardless, earliest I can move in will be a week after my walkthrough haha!

Oh well, it's getting there at least!
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:06 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.