HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 21, 2015, 2:27 PM
Chorduroy's Avatar
Chorduroy Chorduroy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: YQR
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilkountry View Post
I never said anything about BMO vs Mosiac nor did I compare them to riders. I said that they will be the riders of the east.
Isn't that comparing?

Anyway - I had a nice long tour of new Mosaic on Saturday - checked out the view from the upper deck, stood on what will be the southeast patio, and stood where midfield will be (although they still need to dig down a bit). Very impressive stadium from all vantage points. It doesn't necessarily look all that big from the outside, but when you're inside, it feels HUGE. Having said that, it still feels intimate - the views from the upper deck are far better than you would expect.

Also very impressed by the concessions/washrooms area that I saw under the east side upper deck stands. Dare I say it will be the end of lineups? The concourses are very generous as well.

Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to post pics. But take my word for it - this is going to be an impressive place when it's done.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:34 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.