HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Aug 21, 2015, 1:24 AM
jtown,man jtown,man is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,162
In regards to the Red Line:

Last time I used it was in 2014. I lived about 2 miles from the lakeline mall. I worked from home. I used the train probably 10 times. 4 times to just go downtown during the day to hangout. The other times, it was to go out drinking. It was a very pleasant experience, and quite heavily used.

They need to improve wait times and expand weekend times to 2am.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:59 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.