HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Aug 19, 2015, 6:00 PM
hereinaustin hereinaustin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummer View Post
I do like how West Campus is included. Still think this isn't the best option, but I'm no expert.
Of course, traffic problems need to be addressed in a multi-modal way. I see two benefits of this project:

1) if it happens, we won't be paying for it
2) it uses the UT campus as a test-hub for this type of transportation system: if it works, it can grow to cover other parts of Austin; if not, see the point above.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:05 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.