HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Aug 17, 2015, 9:55 PM
Fuzz's Avatar
Fuzz Fuzz is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,421
Oh yes, let's move Tim Hortons! All the way to Balzac, please. All of them.

On a more serious not,e that intersection does get very backup up in rush hour, I've seen it almost to Edmonton trial before. Would an LRT alter the length of time the light cycle lasts for?

I also assume a lot of land will need to be expropriated for a station and space for turn lanes and such. I wonder if the church will go? Actually, that's perfect. Get rid of the church on one side, and Tim's on the other. 2 religious institutions I could do without!
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:17 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.