Quote:
Originally Posted by EPdesign
Just think how sweet this will look, and how "Whole" our skyline will be once they get 151 and Regent Street Hotel up.  even though from this angel 151 really cant be seen. But still
|
Can't forget the AUC in the image too.
- Shrunk the photo too -
I have added (very roughly):
1 (Red) - 151 State
2 (Blue) - Regent Hotel
3 (Yellow) - AUC
4 (Lt Green) - APS Tower
I didn't include anything that didn't have a known address and would be visible from this angle.
Heights and sizes (widths) are estimates only and based on their locations from the image source.
While APS Tower is more fantasy than reality at this point, I still included it to just give an estimated impact.
From this angle though, AUC makes a large impact as it stretches the skyline further.
For filling gaps, 111 and Regent Hotel fill the gap along the 1st-2nd South blocks.
Once we get additional projects and locations, I can update them on the image if wanted or someone with better skills could include the renderings on the image.