Quote:
Originally Posted by thenoflyzone
Can't ask for something and them moan and groan when you get it !
Hey, if you're bored, it's because the system works. That's a good thing.
Besides, from what i hear, some of your peeps still need to perfect their skills with them parallels
not my words, but someone who came and saw for himself. That's generally the case when an airspace, or in this case, a runway, comes to a controller and not the other way around. We have some below par peeps as well in one of our new sub-units here in YUL.
It's always the same thing. When a controller/trainee goes to an airspace, he needs proper training. When the airspace comes to the controller, 2 weeks and he should be checked-out !
|
Thank you, Captain Bollshoy. For starters, when did I moan and groan? Fact is, this is much, much simpler than what we did in the past, and I miss that particular complexity. This, by comparison, is a joke, and yet it's still hard enough for a few people not to get especially comfortable/good at it. As for "below par peeps", I'll diplomatically refrain from commenting... I suspect I know where you're getting your info from. Careful not to read to much into comments coming from The Gods of ATC.