HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa


    Gotham Ottawa in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Ottawa Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 31, 2015, 2:20 AM
cr872190 cr872190 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcphoenix View Post
Hahah thanks we should definitely be friends - and yeah it's been many years since I've seen it but Grave of the Fireflies actually had me depressed for a few days after watching it.

I still haven't seen Howl's Moving Castle or The Wind Rises but I've seen every other feature film Miyazaki's done. I will have to get on Howl's! This is actually giving me the itch to watch some Miyazaki so I might actually check it off the list this weekend heh. Totoro is my all-time favourite but Spirited Away or Princess Mononoke are probably his masterpieces. I have a big soft spot for Laputa: Castle in the Sky too cause I watched that over and over as a kid.

Balcony furniture is in! Here's a quick night-time shot (again, just taken with the iPhone) from one end. Where I'm standing to take the picture, we'll be putting a bbq in. We had a coffee table between the loveseat and the cubes too but we returned it cause it was just way too massive and made the balcony feel cramped. I stayed out there for several hours last night just listening to music and browsing on my iPad heh

Looks great! I am using all of this as inspiration for my move in next year. Can I ask where you got your couch? Looks like a perfect size for a condo.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:27 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.