HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 28, 2015, 9:43 PM
Wasatch Wasteland's Avatar
Wasatch Wasteland Wasatch Wasteland is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego-Honolulu View Post
Who, and who? haha, but with all seriousness, I am not sure who those people are.

To be honest I probably should have given a first aloha instead of just coming on here and sharing my opinion to you SLC forum folk. I moved here from the Austin area, in Round Rock, about a month ago for work, was previously living in the LA area for a couple years prior to that. I have a ton of family here so I have visited Utah about two to three times a year ever since I was a kid. I am very familiar with the Wasatch Front area. I have been following skyscraper forums for a few years now and finally decided to join after I had got settled in. I'm looking forward to contributing and sharing my straight forward opinion. Mahalo!
Haha cool story bro. Just try not to get yourself banned this time and all will be well.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:46 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.