DELAYED AGAIN!!!!!!!!
Well, it is Friday.....
I love how they call it a "NEW DELAY"
Received this in my inbox today... I think some Vodka is in order for this evening.
I'm just going to plan on September...??? I don't even know what to say...
We are informing you of a new delay in occupancy of your suite. Due to some unexpected and additional items identified as required for occupancy by various City Inspectors yesterday (that will take an additional number of days for the site to complete,) we are giving you a revised firm occupancy date of 24 April 2015.
We are working very hard to ensure that your suite is complete in a timely fashion at a level of style and quality that we envisioned. With the new and unexpected requirements clearly identified by the City, and the site working diligently, we believe there should be no more extensions beyond this one.
Occupancy date notices will be going to each of your lawyers in the next few days.
NOTE: if you have already been to your lawyer and provided occupancy closing paperwork and cheques; there is no requirement to return and revise anything as you will be credited on final closing for any over payment on the initial occupancy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Debbie MacDonald via email at
[email protected] or by phone at 416.368.5262.